MicroEmacs / MicroEmacs
- MicroEmacs 2008-03-13 Improved Editing of R/SPlus-Code more ...
- MicroEmacs 2006-11-01 Editing PostgeSQL-Code with MicroEmacs more ...
- cross platform: runs on a variety of platforms
- small size: with all macros less than 1 Mb
- fast, you have sessions but only one file will be processed , so no waiting for fontlocking like in emacs
- free and free sources (C)
- easy extensible via macros
- provides prebuild modes for 80 programming languages and you can easily add a new one
- well documented (!), in different formats (inbuild, html, hlp, pdf, chm)
- sophisiticated hilight mode, even nested hilighting
- inbuild man, info, html viewer
- I provide a perldoc viewer also
- So you can easily view various kinds of documentation
- ftp, cvs, http, metris, multiple windows, frames, include external tools, email, diff, organizer, spelling, keyboard and programming macros, intelligent formatting, folding ....
I could continue here but see the following pages for more.
- Introduction : Setup and Tour
- Modes : How to work with different programming languages.
- Macros : Some personal MicroEmacs macros.